Saturday, December 01, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It is December 1st (can you believe it?!) and although we will be back in Oregon for Christmas, I know that we will be away from much of our family and friends this holiday season. For all of you whom we may not see until next year, here is an incredibly silly Christmas poem by yours truly.

There is one I'm really going to miss this Christmastime
You!
I've made my wish upon a star
and said my bedtime prayers.
The halls are decked.
The stocking hung.
There's a jingle in the air.
Though I'm feeling awfully blue,
I know you'll do just fine.
You've been so good this past year,
you're on Santa's list 9 times!
So, feast on roast beast,
carol the streets,
or rock around the tree.
But, one last thing before I close,
the fruitcake's not from me!

We love you all! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer - Can you send me your snail mail address? - We still do Christmas cards the old fashioned way and I realized I don't have a CA address for you.

Thanks!!

Jenny Loffink
j_loffink@hotmail.com