Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Friends who Blog

Our good friend, Josh Stump, has just started blogging. He is one of the funniest people we know, so I thought I would do a public service and pass along his site. Warning: his favorite topics are sports and movies and after reading his commentary you might find yourself a fan of both. Visit Josh's blog at http://stumpedblog.blogspot.com/.

I have many friends whose blogs I appreciate and whose comments often grace our site. Check out Kristi's great blog at http://mylifethemusical.blogspot.com. It is one of my favorites. She has great links there to other folks who blog with gusto.

2 comments:

Mike and Debby said...

Just stumbled across your blog site. Congratulations! Your new daughter is beautiful. Good job!

Tara said...

You are both an inspiration - I look forward to your blogs and photos of your beautiful family.

Here's my blog address: http:\\westcoastwesoricks.blogspot.com