Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Monday was my birthday and Douglas was SO cute about it! He had wished me happy birthday for a good week before the actual day and insisted that Tony buy me a cake on the actual day. He lead us in singing "Happy Birthday" after dinner and helped me blow out the candles. After bedtime prayers, he wished me happy birthday again and then I overheard him tell Tony, "Daddy, next morning will be your birthday."

Tonight, we were getting ready for bed a little later than normal (my work schedule has been crazy lately with a recent acquisition we've announced and I am throwing the family schedule off a little bit, I am afraid). Anyhow, Douglas looked outside to see the sun was starting to set and he commented, "Mommy, looks like it is about time for bed. The sun is packing up."

I guess I should pack up too and sign off.

No comments: