Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Claire at 4 Months

Claire is now 4 months old! She weighs 14 lbs. 3 oz.'s and was 24 1/2 inches long. She likes to hold her head up, sit up (with some help) and smile at her big brother! Here she is posing with a new quilt that her great-aunt, Linda Gayle, made for her. Claire loves all the bright colors and interesting shapes.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

What a cutie! We need to get the girls together again soon.

Josh Stump said...

She's beautiful. I got to hold her for a short while last night and she is a great baby.

Plus, she didn't cry or ruin the clothes I was wearing while I was holding her so like I said, she is a great baby.

Clearly you guys know what you're doing.

Josh Stump said...

Ok guys, I know you're busy. Two kids now and Claire is still tiny. Jennifer's work load has changed and from what I can tell dramatically increased. Nevertheless, I feel I must intervene and impress upon you the need to blog more.

Afterall, you got me into this whole blog mess and if you think I'm going to sit by silently and be left behind, your are sorely mistaken. I know you too well to think you've run out of things to say, so let's hear 'em.

Oh, and have a nice day.