We took off on Saturday for a multi-site vacation to visit family and friends in Arkansas and Texas. Douglas has been so excited! When we got off the plane in Bentonville, where Tony's brother lives, he looked out the window and exclaimed "I think I see my cousins!" and with that he stood up, grabbed his rolling bag, and was ready to exit...even though the plane was still moving. Posted a few new photos to the Family Photo Album for you to check out. More to come...
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Arkansas Trip
We took off on Saturday for a multi-site vacation to visit family and friends in Arkansas and Texas. Douglas has been so excited! When we got off the plane in Bentonville, where Tony's brother lives, he looked out the window and exclaimed "I think I see my cousins!" and with that he stood up, grabbed his rolling bag, and was ready to exit...even though the plane was still moving. Posted a few new photos to the Family Photo Album for you to check out. More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm really restraining myself from making any Arkansas cousin jokes!
Glad the trip is going well, but we're ready for you to come home already. Two Sundays without the "house band" is just too much.
Be safe. We're praying for you.
Post a Comment