Sunday, October 22, 2006

New Pictures

I have just posted some new photos in our Photo Album on Flickr (say that three times fast!). See the link in the right-hand navigation bar. There are some more from our vacation in September, Douglas' first day of preschool, and other shots from around the house.

Claire is now 5 months old and sitting up pretty good (at least for a minute or so at a time) and is getting the hang of eating bananas, squash, and cereal from a spoon. Douglas is enjoying preschool and learning lots of new things (like how to draw the letter "b" and his favorite character, Larry-Boy). He loves Kindermusik and is always singing.

1 comment:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Hi Jennifer!

I love the new pictures. Your kids are lovely. I have tried to comment before, but for some reason, the word verification wasn't working. I am sure the problem was this little laptop. She came back from the shop with a new hard drive and lots of hiccups. Hope all is going well in your corner of the world.