Friday, March 16, 2007

Stamps in the Passport

This week has been a blur. I attended business meetings in Rome, Italy and various cities in Southern France this week. We got to sneak away to see some sights in Rome, which was a lot of fun and then got to explore a tiny bit in the town of Albi, France.

This town and the surrounding community is so charming I just can't stand it. You'll see what I mean by the picture posted to the right taken from the hotel balcony and from the others I have posted to our photo album.

On my way home now and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I just got in trouble when I said out loud, "I hate her." I've got to figure out a way for PUMP to send me to Italy. Surely there's some urban ministry research to be done??