It is 8:06 PM on the 30th of October and we just felt our first earthquake. At first we thought it was the neighbors above us (and their dogs), but it lasted too long. Strange. It has been a long time since those earthquake drills in elementary school.
Tonight we went to Whole Foods and used our own bag. They gave us a wooden coin to put in a bin to make a donation (our choices were the Wildlife Foundation, Legal Aid, and a housing group in San Mateo). I asked Douglas if he wanted to choose where to donate. He choose Wildlife (little suprise there) and then announced, "now I want my donut." "Your donut?" I replied. He started to whine, "you said donut. I want a donut." "Not donut, honey, doNATE." He then asked what kind of snack a donate was. Too cute!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment