Saturday, November 17, 2007

Star Wars and other topics (that dominate our life)

Douglas has really gotten into Star Wars. We have just posted some new videos of him doing impressions of some of his favorite characters. Check them out:


Douglas asks Claire if she is really into Star Wars, just like him, and she gives an enthusiastic, full-body nod "yes."


In other news, we ate a Happy Meal the other day and the toy was from the Jerry Seinfeld's Bee Movie. Douglas was asking my Mom and I all about bees and why they sting. I said sometimes they get scared or angry. He replied that bees can not get angry because they have no eyebrows. I love this boy's logic.

So, next time you see a bee, look closely! Double check that he doesn't have an angry expression on his face.

2 comments:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

I hear you. I try to stretch Zack's reading habits, yet he always finds his way back to SW stories - even a cookbook.

At least he's reading...right? I hope so...a

Anonymous said...

WOW was Gib flattered to be called and consulted regarding Star Wars story lines the other day! I had to remind myself of how old they were as I listened to the conversation. I hope it happens for years to come! Take care you guys.