Sunday, August 31, 2008

August Ends

August is coming to an end. Douglas is gearing up for school, which starts on Thursday. We are savoring our last day of a long weekend with friends tomorrow. All in all, it has been a nice and low-key summer.

So, in lieu of a "last chance summer bash" I share with you this video I took of Claire dancing to Kirk Franklin at the recent CityFest in Portland.

4 comments:

Josh Stump said...

Spectacular video. That is good stuff. It was good having lunch with you guys today. We need to do that more again.

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

She's feeling it, I can tell.

May the first day of school run ever so smoothly. Can't believe how big he has grown.

ox

leslie said...

absolutely charming! ..and that was a really good spin...

Kristi said...

I'm sorry we missed you at the Festival! I spent most of Saturday in that tent, with Fiona immensely enjoying the dirt, along with Toby and the rest.