Douglas is quite the coversationlist! This morning I was trying to tame his wild hair and called him a "Rooster Head." He replied, "no Mommy, you have chicken hair." This obviously tickled him because he couldn't stop laughing at the thought.
The other night, Tony was sizing up some household projects, alternating between use of a calculator and a tape measure. Douglas thought both were excellent toys and suggested that he and Daddy take turns. He said "Here Dad. You measure and I'll cancellate," as he reached for the calculator and started pushing buttons.
We have been working on potty training (on which he is doing really well). The other day he was dancing around and when asked if he need to go potty, he said "I dancing. I real happy!" When I told him that he cracked me up, he said "Mommy, YOU crack me up."
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment