If you need a Douglas and Claire "fix" (yes, I am talking to you, Nanny), you might enjoy these new video clips we just posted.- Claire Eats Cheerios
- Claire Chuckles (man, you have to work really hard to get that little girl to laugh)
- Sharp Shootin' Douglas (with a Wild West electronic shooting game from his aunt and uncle; see photo for better lighting)
- Sharp Shootin' Tony
Now, if you are in the mood for something different, check out these home-brew dance videos from rock group called O.K. Go. They are hilarious and the routines are choreographed by a band member's sister. Worth the clicks, let me assure you! One day, our home videos will be this entertaining.
- Backyard Dance
- Treadmill Dance (kids, don't try this at home...but you'll sure want to after watching this video)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That treadmill dance is amazing!! The kids responses: "Wow! How'd they do that?!" and "Those guys are really talented!". No joke.
Hello!
This is your cousin, just a little east of you I think. :) This is my first time to comment on here, Ive been quietly lurking around, smiling at all the super cute pictures of the kiddos you've got up. Im glad you're keeping up with this, its nice to see how ya'll are doing!
I also wanted to let you know its "OK Go," not OK no. One of their first albums was called "oh no," which confused a lot of people. :) Hope youre having a good holiday!
Thanks for the corrections, Pamela. I'll get the corrected right away. Perhaps I just have two little kids at home, so am predispositioned to say "no." Eek!
Post a Comment