Monday, January 08, 2007

On the Starting Line of a New Year

I downloaded some new pictures and saw that Douglas got ahold of the camera. Those of you with young boys in your household may recognize these cars as the gang that made Lightning McQueen's trusty driver, Mack, drift off the road in the Disney/Pixar Cars movie. Snoot, Wingo, Boost, and D.J. It now seems like we have a few shots like this every time I check the camera. Thank goodness for digital! These cars lined up make me think of how our family is just off the starting line of a great new year (although in the movie these cars were bad guys). I hope your new year is off to a roaring start!

I posted a few new family videos to the album. Check out the new ones of Claire entertaining us in her high chair. Very cute! I have been posting a few new photos to the photo album, including this one of Claire ringing in the new year.

If you haven't checked out my other blog, Creative Outlet Labs, read all about publishing picture books and other creative things you can resolve to do with your photos in the new year. On that blog, I write about new technologies, business, and leadership ideas I run across, so if these topics are interesting to you, do subscribe and comment.

1 comment:

KMiV said...

yup, santa put a few of those in some stockings around here...we are also up to our eyes in shake and go race cars...in fact i think between the two little ones they received about 25 cars from diffrent people! oye!
Lori Clark