Friday, January 19, 2007

How many of me?


LogoThere are:
6,710
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

Interestingly enough, there are more women named Barbara Davis in the US than there are that are named Jennifer Davis? Look up your name.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are 42 people with my name - I'm almost unique.

Holly

jhp said...

Hey, Holly, I've got you beat. There are only 13 people with my name. It's got to be my last name that is unique since I personally know 8 other "Julies" right here in Portland.

jhp said...

Ok, I had to write one more comment. There are 35 George Pitchers, 12 Jack Pitchers, and ONLY 1 Kate Pitcher. Who knew?

leslie said...

there became fewer of me once i put my married name. natalya has 3 with hill, and 0 with darnell.

Sharie said...

If the site is to be believed, there's only 1 Sharie Parks in the US. Woo hoo! Eli is almost as unique with 8. Joe and Anna are over 100!

Anonymous said...

hum... well, that's weird. it says there is only 1 person with my name... but i know there is another gal... some realestate agent in Beaufort, SC. lol. or maybe we're really one... (twilight zone music playing in the background)