Monday, October 31, 2005

We're Expecting Number 2!

We are expecting! Our due date is May 10th, 2006. When Douglas found out he immediately held his hands out and asked to hold the baby. I think he'll make a great big brother! He went to our first doctor's appointment and heard the baby's heartbeat (150 beats per minute) and said it was "scary."

Respond to this posting with your prediction of the baby's gender and exact birth date. We may award fabulous prizes to the person who guesses best!

We'll find out the gender here in a couple of months (baby cooperating), so check back for updates.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

We are really excited for you guys! Since you are awfully close to my birthday, I'll have to go with May 11th for the due date. No vibe on the gender yet. Any dreams with a particular gender showing up?

Jennifer B. Davis said...

I have had requests for the following:
May 12th - Barbara's birthday
May 12th - Erick's birthday
May 3rd - Rebecca's birthday
May 2nd - Harold's birthday
May 19th - Sorry, Dad...I am not waiting until the 19th.

Most people seem to think it is a girl, but we will find out for sure (Lord willing and technology cooperating) on December 20th.