Douglas picked out a medieval costume for Halloween and insisted that he wasn't just any knight. He was Larry the Cucumber playing the "Duke of Scone" in the Veggie Tales movie entitled Duke and the Great Pie War. You can see he wore green fleece pajamas under his breast plate and pulled his helmet down tight (I am surprised he could see at all).This is really his first year going out around the neighborhood. I asked him what to say when he went up to a door and he replied, "Give me candy, please." I coached him that he needed to say "Trick or Treat." The first few houses we went to, he was so overwhelmed (and probably couldn't see because of his helmet), so he didn't say anything at all. By the last few houses, he was saying "Treat, Please." At least he is polite and knows what he wants. :)
1 comment:
Very cute! Trinity put together her own princess outfit. It was quite...unique. Connor wanted to wear one of his toys, and he thought I was incredibly silly for suggesting he wear the dog or kitty or dragon costumes we have sitting around the house! They had lots of fun - this is the first year Connor wasn't scared spitless (only one house: "dat scared on me!")
Post a Comment