Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It's a Girl!



We had our 20 week ultrasound today and found out that we are having a little girl. The imaging center we went to just got a new 3D machine, so in addition to the traditional "alien" shots we got these precious pictures of our little one with a little more realism (about as much realism as we could stand at this stage of development).

The baby is healthy, measured well, and with all her dancing around was keeping the technician on her toes. The new machine showed off the strong heart pumping.

Douglas kept the staff busy recounting all the ways he was going to be a good brother. "I will hold her tight. I will be a big helper. I will give her bath. I will feed her and help her chew faster." (I wonder where he has heard that?)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay!!!! I am so excited that you are having a girl! Tony needs a little pink in his life. :-)

We had our first ultrasound today. Go to my blog for a picture.

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS!! I am so excited for all of you! Congratulations! Girls are a different "ball-game" all together...

We love you.

Jill and family