We have been talking about things we are going to do "at Christmas time" so much that Douglas was convinced Christmas was a place. He asked me the other day if we could "go to Christmas?" This from a kid that had Mexican take-out last night and told me that he and Dad went to "jingle bell." Make that, Taco Bell. :) I guess he is really getting into the spirit of the Christmas season!
The question about going to Christmas was a follow-on to the questions he asks every day. He'll ask Tony, "what the big plan is, Daddy?". He wants the play-by-play of what they are going to do each day, so that he can get mentally prepared. I'm afraid, it won't be long before he asks Tony to write it in his Day-Timer or his PalmPilot. My Mom says that I was the same way, and at four years old asked her to draw out a daily schedule for me with pictures of getting up, getting dressed, eating, etc. Hmmm...
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment