Saturday, August 06, 2005

Welcome!


After three years of having a traditional Web site for our family, we are now shifting gears and we gots ourselves a blog instead. :) We had already created several for other purposes (see list of links to the right), but hadn't converted our site yet. The old thing was hard to keep updated and we hope that using this technology we can accomplish two things: post frequently new photos and articles of interest and build a site in a format that our friends and family can subscribe to to keep up with our goings on. I hope you enjoy the site!

P.S. This picture was a "self-portrait" in our backyard. For more family photos, click the photo album link to the right.

1 comment:

Cari said...

I love your page. You are quite the professional. I would like for Shannon to do something similar. She takes lots of pictures. How difficult is it?
Carolene