Saturday, June 03, 2006

Blogger Assist Now Live!

I have really enjoyed learning new things about customizing my blog in the past few days. Thanks to pals Allan and Jason for their mentoring and recommendations. I have been experimenting and posting instructions to a new blog at www.BloggerAssist.blogspot.com. This resource has been assembled for folks that want to do some cool things with their sites, but, like me, don't have a extensive programming background to draw upon (having learned BASIC in junior high doesn't really help me much). As I learn and try out more things, there will be other posts added so add it to your RSS feed or check back regularly. I have added a link to this site to the right hand menu here. Enjoy!

P.S. If you have some hacks, instructions, or ideas that have been useful to you, please leave a comment. I'll take my favorites and put the step-by-step out on the BloggerAssist site.

1 comment:

Josh Stump said...

This rocks. Thank you for putting this up. On the downside, I am having a hard time pulling myself away from all this blogging knowledge. I might be losing it.

Nevertheless, thank you.