Thursday, June 22, 2006

A new blog @ Creative Outlet Labs

Several people have asked me about publishing a blog of a more professional vein focusing on topics related to innovation, creativity, marketing, and business strategy. I gain inspiration from discussions of this type, so I decided to start a new blog dedicated to this. You can find it at www.CreativeOutletLabs.com or see the link in the right-hand navigation bar.

As many of you know, I have been working on a new business venture that I had called Creative Outlet Labs, but until I can pursue that more aggressively, I thought I would hijack the name and site as is represents well what I want to accomplish with the blog.

Check it out, add it to your RSS feed (using the address http://www.jenniferbdavis.blogspot.com), pass it along to your friends and colleagues, and engage in the discussion and let me know your thoughts. I can't wait!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Jen, I'm not able to get the RSS feed accepted. It's probably an issue on my end. I'll check with my tech support (i.e. Allan) and be checking in in the mean time!

Jennifer B. Davis said...

Actually, it works if you put in the blogger address (with which I have amended my original post). Try subscribing to the following and let me know if you have any trouble:

http://www.jenniferbdavis.blogspot.com

Sorry for the trouble!

Jennifer B. Davis said...

guess I should mention that if you want to subscribe to the Davis Family website (this blog), enter the following address:

http://www.davisfamilyhome.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

Got it! Thanks-

Josh Stump said...

Jennifer, where do you get the energy? Or the creativity for that matter? If you could put creativity and energy in a bottle, you and my wife could get together and dominate the world market.

And, yes, I relate every topic to world domination.

Josh Stump said...

Wow. Cool new template. Good work.

Alan said...

Nice start on your Creative Outlet Labs blog. Some interesting reading. I try to do less, but that usually gets hijacked by one of my customers actually wanting something from me. The beauty of working at home though is when I get too much to do, I can go upstairs and look for something to eat.

Alan Lewis
http://alanonthe3rdstone.blogspot.com/