The other day I think she drew a horse. Not because the picture looked like a horse, but because after she drew it, she crawled over to the table to show me a horse toy and then crawled back to point to her picture. After she did this a few times, I finally begin to make a connection (Mommy is a little slow). Looking at this photo, it does seem she was sketching something she was looking at from a distance (using whatever hand was easiest to make her mark).
See the drawing here for yourself by clicking on the photo. Can you see the horse, albeit an abstract? Do we have a Picasso on our hands?
Note: it was just a coincidence that she was dressed in the same colors at the Magna Doodle. I just noticed that when I looked at the photos here. Real artists would never go for that level of convention (unless their mother still dressed them).
1 comment:
She is clearly BRILLIANT!! How fun. She looks so cute and grown up with her artwork. I am glad to hear you are all doing well. And yes, I am jealous of the easy access to IKEA!
Post a Comment